- Lack of a strong suppliers and third-party providers management.
- Eroded costumers basis due to poor clients retention and acquisition
- Lack of Management operating system
- Implementation of a B2B and B2C internal performance plans with strong sale efficiency program (Weekly review of commercial targets, multi-sites “mystery shopper” market research conducted to assess sales team skills…)
- Simplification of SKU list and short-listing of preferred suppliers
- Review of the marketing plan milestones and related spendings to make it more proactive and efficient.
- Restored margins in less performing shops (better stock management, overhead costs…)
- Improved revenue in top 1/3 shops (edited)