30 years+ as a very experienced CEO with a demonstrated history of several successes in working in the Management Consulting industry including eight years as CEO at Kurt Salmon and various top management roles including Deloitte Consulting.
Chiheb is a skilled in Entrepreneur with an intensive expertise in Management, Strategic Consulting, Organisational Design, Business Transformation, and Companies Seller & Buyer and Builder.
Chiheb held an MBA focused in Finance, Marketing, International Business from Ecole Nationale des Ponts et Chaussées and a Master’s in Engineering in Analytics and Digital.
- Participated in the creation of the international consulting firm in strategy and management Kurt Salmon (1500 partners and consultants in 15 countries) of which he was Chairman and CEO from 2008 to 2016.
- Chiheb was a member of the Executive board of the holding company of Kurt Salmon, MCG plc.
- Delivered Strategic Plans and Large Transformational projects (Due Diligence, Mergers, Regulatory, Digital Transformation) in the following Industries FS, Services, Telco, Retail in EUR/US Asia and Africa.
- Management consulting partner and managing partner at Deloitte where he accompanied several large trans-national financial services groups for 9 years and developed their offer in Europe, the United States and Asia.
- Investor and member of the board of directors of several digital companies (FinTechs Ventures, Retail Tech, Digital Strategy Consulting).
- Initial experience in capital markets and trading of derivatives started in 1988
- Participated in the creation and development of the software finance leader Summit Systems (now Mysis), of which he was a manager for 5 years.
- Languages: French, English, Arabic, Italian
- Financial Services
- Telecommunications Expertise
- Business Services
- Digital Transformation
- Private Equity
- International Development Management
- International markets: US, Europe, North Africa, Asia Pacific
- C.Mahjoub & Partners
- Kurt Salmon
- Summit Systems (now Mysis)
- ENSIMAG - MSc. Engineering (Applied Mathematics and Computer Science)
- Ecole Nationale des Ponts & Chaussées - MBA