30 years+ managing sales and development for key industrial companies such as Pechiney Corp, Gruppo ElFi S.p.a and major global operational consulting companies across EMEA, North America and Australia markets.
Jérôme, is a skilled Sales and Development Key Accounts Senior Executive with various Management Positions held in Brussels, London, Mexico, Milan and Paris.
Jérôme held an MBA from University of San Francisco and is graduated from l’Institut Supérieur de Gestion.
30+ years managing sales and development across EMEA markets for key industrial accounts and a major Global operational Consulting company with various management positions held in Brussels, London, Mexico, Milan and Paris.
MCG plc / Proudfoot – 18 years
- EVP Natural Resources EMEA (Mining and Cement practice) - London, Aug 2017 – Jan 2020
- EVP Key Construction Materials and Mining & Primary Metals, EMEA accounts – London/Paris, May 2011 – Aug 2017
- SVP Key industrial accounts – Paris, Sep 2009 – May 2011
- SVP South Europe Units – Paris/London, Sep 2006 – Sep 2009
- VP Sales Key Industrial accounts – Paris, Feb 2002 – Sep 2006
European Performance Institute (EPI) – 5 years
- VP European Industrial accounts – Brussels, Dec 1997 – Feb 2002
Gruppo Elfi s.p.a. – 5 years
- Sales Director for North and Central America – Mexico city/Dallas Fort Worth, Mar 1995 – Dec 1997
- Key Global Accounts Mgr – Belluno (Ita), Jan 1992 – Mar 1995
Pechiney Corp – 5 years
- Credit Manager – Sydney, Jan 1987 – Jan 1991
- Infrastructure & Utilities
- Building & Construction Materials
- Mining & Metals
- Aerospace & Defence
- Private Equity
- Operational efficiency
- Mgt behaviors
- Revenue enhancement
- Sales efficiency
- Proudfoot / MCG plc
- Gruppo ElFi s.p.a.
- Pechiney Group
- USF – Master in Business Admin.
- ISG – Graduate studies in Management