Stéphane Ayache has built a 30 years of senior experience in technology consulting. He developed a solid expertise in Open Innovation projects with a rapid Go-To-Market orientation, in Research & Design and in start-up scouting.
His has organized Learning Expeditions for clients operating in various sectors : financial services, transportation, healthcare, high-tech, energy and civil engineering.
He also founded an innovations labs where he offers consulting in Open innovation for large corporation since 2014.
His is involved in several activities:
- Open Innovation for large customers in Europe (Transportation, Healthcare, FinTech, Insurance, Gaming, ..)
- Roadshow in Israel for large customer (investment / Co-R&D)
- Mission of head of Innovation lab in Israel (EcoMotion, Cyber security , Fintech)
- Define & implement joint business plan across Europe (pre-sales & marketing)
- Improve business operation efficiency through streamline
- Pro-active proposal to adapt product strategy and roadmap market requirements
Stéphane started his career at Steria Group, where he evolved from project manager to Europe head of innovation.
- Steria Group Head of Innovation in charge of creating new offers, solutions, on cybersecurity and he has qualified and has implemented innovative solutions and managed strategic partnerships.
- Worldwide channel director
- He has created and developed Business Units in France with team from 0 to 300 people
He is based in Paris and Tel Aviv.